Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Sketchbook Project



One of the most exiting projects I have participated in, is The Sketchbook Project by Art House. The idea behind this, is to build a library of sketchbooks, each with it's own theme, fill it up and then send back. The library of sketchbooks will be in traveling exhibitions all over the country! now how exiting is that! Visitors will be receiving library cards to view the sketchbooks.

My theme was " You stick to me like glue" and of course the first thing that came to mind was Daisy  my very cute and sometimes annoying poodle!
The very best part of this project was my joining a group of inspiring and very supportive artists who encouraged me to start this blog. Thank you my friends :)

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, looks good Joanna! Your puppy is so cute just sitting there like that.:)

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and all the photos you have put on so far! Daisy is so cute! She needs to meet Sparky, my cairn terrier!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment you leave me. Thank you for your support!