Thursday, July 22, 2010

new inspiration

I love going back to my old journals and looking at the progress I've made. I've noticed that in all my journals the last pages are always different in style and design than from when I began. It's like telling me to move on to something new. I have always wanted to draw little girls and keep experimenting on different styles and faces and can never decide which ones I like the most.. I think this is a Pisces trait..can't make up my mind, plus I get bored easily doing the same stuff. Anyway, I found this one page I really liked back then and when I saw it again this weekend it inspired me to paint a little goth girl on a t-shirt.
I've gotten so many compliments on my t-shirt, I think I'll be making more in the future :)

6 comments:

  1. Love your little goth girl.....she reminds me of Wednesday from the Addam's Family. Great design for a journal cover. If you make her to sell sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! you should definitely make more t shirts! We are new followers and can't wait to see more! Hope you will check us out as well- apronsandart.blogspot.com
    Blessings!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that??? Love the shirt!!!
    p.s. just got back from Greece and wish I had seen your artwork. Easy to see how inspired you can become there!
    Can't wait to check out the rest of the artwork I missed while away. Your colors always make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW absolutly amazing creation!
    Have a nice weekend,
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! How cool is that! I just love it, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment you leave me. Thank you for your support!