Sunday, May 18, 2014

digital quilts

      

   It's been several months now,  since I started working in digital form and I haven't been so excited and happy in my work as I am these days :) I really feel so alive and can't wait to get up in the morning and start creating!  I have been painting on canvas as well but it's this digital form that has me in a dizzy spell :)  and the pattern making! oh wow! to turn one of my designs in a pattern...just mind boggling!!


Well, a few weeks ago as I was finishing up one of my illustrations..I was trying to think of a way to organise and use all these icons, that take me for ever to create and I came up with this quilt idea. 
     
Well, actually I wanted to use the icons again in a new design that would be fast and no nonsense kind of way, so I came up with the quilt idea!  I would make a series of quilts after I'm done with the major design, illustration or pattern and take all the icons and organise them in small boxes, that would make up a new design...the quilt.  Also it would give me the opportunity to simplify my designs. Simple design was the key word :)

Hope you like them as much as I do!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every comment you leave me. Thank you for your support!