Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I'm glad we're friends

 
This cute little card made the semi final list of 68 entries, over at the  Tigerprint blog. yay!! I was really thrilled about this even though it wasn't a winner because it was picked out of 440 entries and that's good enough for me, right now. I made the doll out of felt and embroidered the heart and dress Tigerprint is a greeting card supplier for the Marks and Spencer dpt store in Great Britain and they have monthly contests. You should check it out and see all the great talented artists :)



I also started some new paintings and ''Lucky 13'' is my latest fave! I love all the bright colors in this one, it makes me happy when I look at it.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable and I knew it was felt before I even read the description. Lucky 13-how clever it is on the black cat and I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment you leave me. Thank you for your support!