Thursday, December 8, 2011

till we meet again..

Back home again, and I  still can't believe I was able to visit my family in the US! It was the most fabulous vacation! even the weather was great! unusual for NYC in Dec. Saying goodbye was hard..and tearful but I promised that I would be back real soon :)
This is my little makeup artist at her work, in Soho. I went to pick her up and she took me to this hip bar, where I had a St. Germain martini with a real orchid in my drink! ( I saved it for my passport journal)
I ate really great food and overdosed on cheeseburgers and hot dogs! lol  and chinese food! I tried El Salvadorian cuisine for the first time and fell in love!! oh yes and lots of roast beef sandwiches!
Thank god for all the walking, because I weighed myself this morning and I actually lost a couple of lbs! lol ! wow was I surprised!

oh and all those NY doggies!! Daisy would've have been real busy meeting so many friends.
This is the subway stop for the Musuem of Natural History.
and this last photo is for my little blog friend, Kendra, future paleontologist :))
My trip included a visit to Wash. DC, to see my dad and my little one, who is staying with him until she goes back to Parson's Art School (NYC) in Feb. I also swung by my old house..some mixed feelings there..but no regrets. Maybe my life would be way more comfortable and easier in the US.. but I am a dreamer and like a good challenge!  time will tell.
Ok, won't bore you anymore, I have been working on some fun stuff since I returned and will share on my next post.
I must go and catch up on everyone's blog. missed you lots!!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a good time in NY! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had such a good trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW oh WOW!!! Look at that! (I'm sorry I've been so out of touch - I didn't even see this until now!!) She loves it - that is so sweet of you!!! And yes, we really want to go to the one in NY - maybe sometime!! Thank you again - that was so cool!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment you leave me. Thank you for your support!