Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas

From our hearts to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!


I've been a good girl, Santa... yeah right!
She wouldn't pose for me! and would turn her head the other way on purpose!  I had to keep a piece of cheese in my mouth so she would face me! lol (tricks of a dog photographer)

Waiting for Santa..

I made this little dress for her today and I felt kind of bad, because every time I would try it on her, for measurments, poor Daisy, thought I was taking her out on a walk..
we love you ! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. She looks good! Enjoy waiting for Santa! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Santa brings you and Daisy lots of holiday cheer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good girl! She needs some treats and an walk to show off her pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie--and I hope she got to go on a long walk :)
    Very Merry Christmas to you and Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I have been to your blog and LOVE it!!! Your dog is sooooo CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh!! Merry Christmas! Daisy is just too cute. She looks very festive and ready for Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!
    I found your blog linked on Janet's site and JUST had to pop over and see your darling little girl! I have one too... and I also love dressing my furchild up and I love sewing for her. Your pictures are so charming and sweet. Love them!
    Happy New Year to you and yours!
    Holly & Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pooch! Come by for a new year's video. http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-are-you-doin-new-years-eve-sing.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment you leave me. Thank you for your support!