Thursday, January 12, 2012

BB's travels


Good Morning!! We had our first "snow" of 2012! well, on the mountain tops, that is. Athens is surrounded by four mountains and lucky me I have a beautiful view of three of them:) and from what I've been told, that is good feng shui and good luck? The one above is Mount Pendeli.
 It's not really that cold down here in the city, for it to stick, it's 46F but it feels like it's freezing!! lol. Seeing the snow on the mountain tops is just fine with me, because I've had my share of heavy snow and ice storms when I lived in NYC and DC. and that's one thing I can do without. When it does snow here in Athens, which is rare, it's exciting, because it only lasts for a day.Watch me say that and tomorrow we have a snow storm! lol and I jinx the whole thing! hahaha.
This is Mount Parnitha, it's the biggest one.
Well, I told you in my last post, that while I was working on my summer painting I was inspired for the next project, and here it is...  BB's Travels. this is the first of many, and the title is " BB goes to Serifo"   This is the first spread, where BB and Daisy are dreaming and planning their summer get away! lol 
Have a great weekend xoxo

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! The Serifo Express looks like it could be fun to travel on. Any indoor pools? Have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Joanna but love your beautiful artwork. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun project. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful views! I love it. Looking forward to seeing the travels unfold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely gorgeous view! Have fun creating! Can't wait to see more.
    Cheers!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment you leave me. Thank you for your support!