Wednesday, May 5, 2010

" A girl and her journal " Opening Reception

Good morning my friend!! Here is a little peak from last night's opening. All my hard work and anticipation paid off! It was such an incredible night for me I've hardly slept! The public loved my work!! They gave me great feedback, loved my bright colours and my imagination!!
The piece that got the most attention was my assemblage piece and the "let's fall in love" painting, which I will share with you in my next post.
Here I am with Mrs. Antonia the gallery owner.She did an incredible job displaying my work.

" the kitchen concept"
This the back.


That's my mom!! who's visiting from California and is thinking about moving here to Greece!! and the other beauty is Alex!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I also love your bright colors and your whimsical style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Joanna!! Great photos--your paintings look wonderful they way they were displayed. Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my favorite kind of posts, Joanna. An artist with all of their art displayed around them in a gallery show. It puts a smile on my face--I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna, I am so excited and happy for you. What an experience! And to find that the public really enjoyed your work must be so fulfilling. I can hardly wait to see the "let's fall in love" assemblage. Your bright colors are so pretty. Wonderful that your mom got to come and bask in your glory, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow WOW Wow! I am so HAPPY for you!!! You deserve it - your work is beautiful and bold and your spirit shows in everything you create. What an inspiration - way to go, Kristin xo
    P.S. Thank you for your kind comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanna congratulations on your exhibition, your paintings looks fantastic, it must be exciting, thanks for your sweet comments on my works.
    Warm regards Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful show and how exciting that your mom and daughter could be there to share it with you! Congratulations Joanna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your work looks great displayed like that. I loved seeing three generations of beauties! Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joanna!
    Your pictures look wonderful! I am so happy for you that your show went so well! YAY! It looks awesome... I wish I could have seen it in person.
    Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why your show went so well! I have so enjoyed reading your whimsical blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every comment you leave me. Thank you for your support!